A women`s circle is a gathering of women for women. We come together to create a safe space and supportive environment, so whatever lives in us may be seen, heard, felt, and experienced without judgment. We come together to share, listen, connect with ourselves and our sisters in the circle. We come together to talk, laugh, cry, dance, move, become still and most important to encourage each other in our journey through life.
The women`s circle invites you to just BE, to be a woman together. A space for you, for what is needed in the moment.
Welcome to hold the essence of your BEING in your heart in our circle!
Women`s Circle @International House in Leuven
Date: 20th of April
Time: 17.30h – 19.00h
Location: International House of Leuven, Tiensevest 60, 3000 Leuven
Via the International House of Leuven, click here.
Women`s Circle @Ayuryoga
Date: new date TBD!
Time: 17.30h – 19.00h
Location: AyurYoga, Wijgmaalsesteenweg 192a, 3020 Herent
Price: Your first women`s circle is donation based! After that 15€ per circle and person.
Note: For your first circle choose the booking option “Women`s Circle – First time” and you can donate when you come to the circle.
What to expect?
1,5h quality time for yourself.
- Arriving and gathering in the seated circle.
- Setting the intention and introducing the theme of the women`s circle.
- Centering and gentle movement (some gentle yoga) to fully arrive in the space, in our body, get our energy flowing and leave the day behind.
- Creation of the altar in the center of our circle: adding your flower, candle and/or sacred object that you brought.
- Open sharing circle: each one lightening a tea-light to call herself present, introduce herself and share some words about herself as well as what brought her to that circle.
- Open discussion about the theme and activities e.g. readings, singing, drawing, ….
- Closing of the sharing circle with a meditation.
- Music: invitation to move and stretch your body in a way that feels good.
- Finish: tea and chocolate/fruits/nuts time to relax, connect, have wonderful conversations, ….
What to bring?
- Flower, candle and/or sacred object for creating together the altar/mandala in the center of our circle.
- Your drinking bottle.
- A blanket, pillow, mat, etc. to be comfortable sitting on the ground.
There are also chairs available if you are not comfortable to sit on the ground.